True Image Feature Request

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by sandersja, Apr 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandersja

sandersja Registered Member

Here are some things I'd like to see in future builds of True Image Corporate:

1. Ability to push out agent installations to multiple machines at the same time from the management console.

2. Ability to query multiple machines at the same time to determine currently installed products & versions from the management console.

3. For a computers "properties", details should include acronis products installed and their versions.

4. Ability to install the True Image agent via GPO.

5. Ability to run a program after the image creation process completes. I create images on the remote machines hard drive then copy them to the network. It would be nice to automate this.

6. IRT #5 above, I perform remote machine backups in this fashion because creating an image of a remote machine to a network share is very SLOW in True Image. It would be nice to see FAST backups to the network.

Regards,

James

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello James,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Workstation Disk Backup Software.

Thank you for your input in the improvement of Acronis software. It is really appreciated. We have a special wish-list thread and you are welcome to post here everything you wish to have in our software. We will certainly consider all your wishes.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice