True Image... done

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by krispy, Jan 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krispy

krispy Registered Member

I finally gave up on this software after a week of too many headaches trying to get a reliable backup and the same problems addressed in this forum. I fortunately got my purchase refunded through the third-party I bought it from. I would heavily suggest going with Norton 8.0, (which you can now get very cheap, hint: google), as 9.0 is full of problems too.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone gave me along the way to try and fix. See you all!!!

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello krispy,

We are glad to hear that you have found the software that suits you well. We do apologize for all your inconviniences you have experienced and we do appreciate your efforts to solve the problems.

Our company is working on the improvements of our software. We implement the support of increasingly more hardware and do our best to eliminate all the problems connected with the existing versions of Acronis software.

Please note that you are always welcome to purchase any our product, the list of which being available at http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/products/ and http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/. Prior the purchase any our customer can try the product he/she is interested in.

Also we provide support for both those who have already purchased Acronis products and those who are going to purchase it. You may ask any questions concerning our software.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.