True Image corporate workstation license help.

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by scooby_doo_do, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scooby_doo_do

scooby_doo_do Registered Member

Hi, i've just recently purchased corporate workstation for 200 or so users.

I've installed the remote desktop but when i wish to deploy an agent it asks me for a serial number. - I really don't want to enter this for 200 users.

I see there is an acronis license server in the instructions, but where do i download this from? And will it fix the issue i'm having?

Many thanks,

Craig.

2. scooby_doo_do

On another note - i see its suppose to be on the main install menu - but its not showing at all. :'(

3. Ozmaniac

Ozmaniac Registered Member

The Storage Server is one of the components of the software you already have.

When installing Corporate Workstation, you are given 4 possible components to install - the CW software itself, the Management Console, the Remote Agent and the Storage Server.

When the Storage Server is installed, you can enter a .txt file containing all of your serial numbers and the SS looks after them after that.:cool:

4. scooby_doo_do

Thanks.

I've tried to install the storage server and it sais it has done so. But when i try to view it on c:\program files\acronis\storage server - it does not show up?

5. Ozmaniac

Ozmaniac Registered Member

Sorry, but I gave you some incorrect info before. I thought they had renamed the License Server to Storage Server, but they are two different things.

First of all, make sure you are using the latest build of Corporate Workstation which is build 1213. If you have an old build, it is possible that the LS is not part of it as it was only incorporated a few months ago. Then download the latest version of the User Guide from here.

The License Server is one of five components that can be installed, and should be installed first. To use it, refer to the User Guide under sections 2.5.1 (Installation) and 2.6 (Using the License Server Management Tool).

Good luck!:cool:

6. scooby_doo_do

Thanks Chap. The problem i have though is that i've downloaded the latest version of corporate workstation and when i run the install for the first time/or any other time - i still only get 4 options. I don't see the license manager?

Thanks,

Craig.

7. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Craig,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Workstation Disk Backup Software.

Could you please submit a request for technical support containing the description of the issue along with the link to this thread? Please also provide the information confirming your purchase of Acronis software (order number, e-mail). We will try to provide you with a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.