True Image 9.0 Upgrade-No Good

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by MarkDI, Sep 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarkDI

MarkDI Registered Member

I just upgraded my TI 8.0 with TI 9.0... Installation went fine and 9.0 starts with no hitch. But I get as far as either selecting an image backup or a File/Folder back and then when trying to advanced to the next screen TI 9.0 will shut down. Uninstalled, reinstalled nothing works. I had to revert back to TI 8.0 which works with no problems. So what's what with this! Been using TI since ver 6.0 and never had a problem with upgrades on this machine. Anybody got any ideas?

Markdi
    markdi@gmail.com

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello MarkDI,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please collect the following information:

- When exactly Acronis True Image 9.0 "shuts down"?

- Describe actions taken before the problem appears step-by-step;

- Have you received any error messages? What exact error messages?

- Find the full version name and build number as it is shown here;

- Create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Please also do the following:

- Press the Start button, choose Run, type "drwtsn32" and press Enter;

- In the dialog that appears check the Log File and Crash Dump paths, then press the OK button;

- Run Acronis True Image 8.0 and reproduce the problem;

- Pick up the user.dmp and drwtsn32.log files in the directory specified at step 2;

Send all the collected files and information to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.