True Image 9.0 Upgrade-No Good

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by MarkDI, Sep 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarkDI

MarkDI Registered Member

I just upgraded my TI 8.0 with TI 9.0... Installation went fine and 9.0 starts with no hitch. But I get as far as either selecting an image backup or a File/Folder back and then when trying to advanced to the next screen TI 9.0 will shut down. Uninstalled, reinstalled nothing works. I had to revert back to TI 8.0 which works with no problems. So what's what with this! Been using TI since ver 6.0 and never had a problem with upgrades on this machine. Anybody got any ideas?

Markdi
    markdi@gmail.com

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello MarkDI,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please collect the following information:

- When exactly Acronis True Image 9.0 "shuts down"?

- Describe actions taken before the problem appears step-by-step;

- Have you received any error messages? What exact error messages?

- Find the full version name and build number as it is shown here;

- Create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Please also do the following:

- Press the Start button, choose Run, type "drwtsn32" and press Enter;

- In the dialog that appears check the Log File and Crash Dump paths, then press the OK button;

- Run Acronis True Image 8.0 and reproduce the problem;

- Pick up the user.dmp and drwtsn32.log files in the directory specified at step 2;

Send all the collected files and information to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.