true image 8.0

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by maddawgz, Feb 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maddawgz

maddawgz Registered Member

hello i just got true image 8.0 cuz i crashed twice in the last 6months software related cuz my hard drive was fine...and the bios is the furtherst i got even there im no expert so im looking for the easiest way to reload again if this happens... i had to take it in to get winxp reloaded now im new at all this so bare with me...willl acronis back up my programs and win xp cuz i dont have no win xp disc??if i get as far as the bios agian which always happens do i choose boot from CD and create a rescue disc using this software?? willl i then need a winxp disc or noto_O basically i want the easist way of restoring after a crash through bios without a xp windows disc which software is best for this?? since i lost my verison of xp ..i had to get someone else to load it and it cost alot so next time is there an easier way to do all this thanks maddawgz

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello maddawgz,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

If you have working Windows system you may create the image of it with Acronis True Image and create special Acronis Bootable CD. In case your drive fails you will need to boot from Acronis Bootable CD, launch the "Restore Image" wizard, choose the image you have created and follow the directions in wizard. You may store the image on any media you wish (hard disk, CDs, DVDs, network share, etc.).

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.