(True Image 2009 ) Acronis Rescue CD Issue

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by aaaaaaicq, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aaaaaaicq

aaaaaaicq Registered Member

Hi Folks I am facing an issue with Acronis Rescue CD (True Image 2009 ) When the Computer boots from CD it does not displays the screen properly ( The screen looks the same as if display drivers has not been loaded. ) but when I use true image 11 I do not face this problem. Is some1 else also facing this issue? Please advice or is it an issue which every1 else is facing too?

2. NumLock

NumLock Registered Member

No problems here.

Try the following (from the topic "PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST")

3. aaaaaaicq

Hey NumLock!! its been nice of u to reply to my question however as per ur suggestion
    i have already tried what u suggested but it was of no use... ( I am using windows XP pro. ) the display seems as if the display drivers are not loaded( as mentioned earlier) because of this I am not able to read what is written on the screen though TI has initialized.. Any other suggestion would be most welcomed ... thanks in advance.

4. NumLock

instead of quiet acpi=off noapic try:

quiet vga=0x301

Also take a look at this thread about lowering the resolution: click me

5. aaaaaaicq

Numlock thanks again but this suggestion was also of no use... tried but nothing improved ... well i guess i have to live wid TI 11..

6. NumLock

It looks like there is a problem displaying the GUI; what is your monitor (and size) and video card?

AS said that adding vga=x supported in the normal boot media; I tried it and doesn't seem to work for me too.

But I have tried it before using an different ISO provided by another Acronis Support; worked.

7. aaaaaaicq

Well I am using a Samsung SyncMaster 793s (17'' CRT monitor) and the video card is onboard the motherboard. I have Intel Pentium 4 ( 2.4 Ghz ) and have an intel original 865 motherboard. I never ever had any problem with the display even with the previous versions of TI as well... however the TI 2009 rescue disk is the only software whose display is not proper , it seems to be missing the display drivers when initialized. Plz suggest something so that I can workout this situation.

8. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

What happens if you choose the rescue environments safe mode? This uses DOS so your screen should work as it would be using the same hardware/firmware as your computer does when you boot to the BIOS.

The safe media option has to be downloaded separately.

Colin

9. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello aaaaaaicq,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for delayed response.

Please make sure you use the latest build (9615) of Acronis True Image Home 2009. To get access to updates you should first register your software. Don't forget to recreate Acronis Bootable Rescue Media after updating.

If the latest build doesn't solve the problem, please collect some information to let us investigate it thoroughly:

Please create Windows system information and Linux system information (if possible) as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. To expedite the resolution we recommend you to use our Live Chat service after that. We will do our best to investigate the problem and provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

10. gardener777

gardener777 Registered Member

I had the same problem using a computer with a Samsung SyncMaster 730B monitor. Fortunately the software worked on my laptop which was what I needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.