Trojan Zlob

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by ugly, May 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ugly

ugly Registered Member

Thank you !

2. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

More PR :eek: :p :D

But anyway, all that matters is that NOD32 does detect the Zlobs, and the issue about the URL will be fixed. So all's good. :)

3. pykko

pykko Registered Member

With all respects to you Marcos, this seems ridiculous to me. It's all about a 2 days old Trojan.Zlob of which you are fully aware and you refuse to add it, loosing your time here and arguing with us and telling your reasons for not adding it. :eek: o_O
    And it's only about a signature...I don't want you to build a heuristic engine for this Zlob. It will be a loose of time making it and you already detect it like that by variant detection.

I don't think you have been so busy these days with other threats and you haven't time to add it. Your last signature is more than 24H old and contained only 3 viruses...and virus activity is Normal on your website... I expected something else from ESET. :(

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

pykko you are well aware of discussions about goading Eset, you know the answer and to state it very clearly, yet again, this is what Anton had to say on the matter.

And with that, this thread is now closed.

Blackspear.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.