Trojan Hunter worth the purchase?

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by KoRnGtL15, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Exactly.

Windows by design is constructed with a very wide range of entry options which equate to multiple points of distortion that can be in many ways easily exploited if it's security is not governed by an ARRAY of multiple security coverages IMO.

Question is: Will this trend continue in their (MS) next versions and beyond. Answer is likely yes because of the INDUSTRY created and blossomed of security protections around the globe to fill the gaps.

It's a business choice i would think.

Not to distance too far away off topic however, it's my belief Trojan Hunter is yet another security apparatus that remains useful as any other so long as it remains diligent to the latest malware infections for inclusion into it's database. I support the security Trojan Hunter offers it's customers and it's a long time known trusted program, although personally, i have confidence and good enough results & satisfaction in my own defense strategy from any combo listed in my sig. I would recommend TH as unique as i don't think any other programs of it's kind focus directly on these type of infections. Blacklist based of course, but then so are Anti-Spyware and Anti-Viruses, all of which contribute in their respective areas to help ward off potential interruption or damage from malware.

2. arran

arran Registered Member

can someone please tell Why would anyone pay US $39.95 for trojan hunter when there is way better products like antivir ie Avira which would have a much better detection which is FREE ??

3. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

bacause people dont like to read,search,googling or ask:D

4. GES/POR

GES/POR Registered Member

Because ppl have to spend their money.

5. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

If your budget is not at present able to keep a balance you need or would pinch your household and family in any way, pls keep in mind there are other FREEWARE alternatives wide open for you to turn to.

I'm just lending my support in favor of it because it's a long time tested and reliable security program that is proven very efficient over it's long run should you decide to make that choice. The developer is been totally focused on keeping it as effective as any other security app. Thats all.

EASTER

6. hitbit

hitbit Registered Member

I have used Trojan Hunter for many years without problems. I agree with those who caution against using a single security suite for all your protection. A combination set up might be best. My first line of defence is a Router with its hardware firewall supported by software firewall, virus, trojan, spam, spyware, malware etc protection. So far this appears to have worked fine.

hitbit

7. icr

icr Registered Member

Spybot , Super Antispyware , Spyware Blaster all r free and very good and also remove nasty trojans.:argh: :argh: :argh:

8. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

He didn't say that. He said, "I just dropped it myself, It never found nothing but false items for me".

Never-found-nothing-but-false-items. That's not the same as saying, "It has never found anything".

Which brings me to why I removed TH from my computers a long time ago. It never found nothing but false items for me. :thumbd:

9. Nett0pp

Nett0pp Registered Member

I have used THunter "al0t" 4-5 years maybe, and no....... i d0 n0t see the value
    when it comez 2 purchase IT.

TCSP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.