Trojan horse BackDoor.Agent.BA

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by EMF_CLAN, Jul 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EMF_CLAN

EMF_CLAN Registered Member

well its been a few days and since a small little fart i havent seen a thing

*puppy* *puppy* *puppy* *puppy* *puppy* *puppy* *puppy*

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Thanks for registering as a member and showing your first postings here! Looks nice and brandnew, suits yiou well with that avatar :)

Yes, to be able to post in that forum one needs to have joined as a member, so people can find their threads back far more easy, as you've seen they drop to second and third pages in no time!
    Thanks for pointing to that thread, as indeed your remark reminded me of the AVG habit of keeping files from sight and how it helped yourself to close it and we saw the files we needed to send away with lots of bad words as you as a gamer know better.

Did Gavin look into your possible keylogger files and did you get replies on them?

In the thread you posted here above i saw the expert using DiamondCS's APM to locate files, which tool i forgot complete about!
    Download and install APM from: http://www.diamondcs.com.au/index.php?page=apm
    It's a very nice tool to locate and manipulate (disinfect) infected files etc.

I hope that guys is back soon so we can see if there show up more programs and tests you could still use to be sure.

Did you run SpyBotS&D, Ad-Aware and some online scans too in the meantime and more updated TDS scans?

Looked in several HJT logs, have not seen nowhere such a filter thing like you had on O18, maybe that was part of a game of yours? Anyhow, it was strange and TDS said it was infected.

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Still clean?

4. kiwi229

kiwi229 Guest

I am a computer Genius From New Zealand And Have Managed to Locate this virus but how to remove it has me stumped people might find that location of this file cannot be done cos anti-virus picks up a trace of it no one really knows where the rest of it is.

My virus came from this path C:\windows\system32\sqlijph.dll

5. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

Another shy and withdrawn Kiwi :D

6. controler

controler Guest

computer Genius From New Zealand

Could you please try Wintasks 5.0 trial and see if it shows anything?

Oh Thank You

Bruce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.