Trial version to full version

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by skrotten, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skrotten

skrotten Registered Member

Hello.
    I am from Norway and my english is not to good, but i hope you understand my question

I have download and installed a trialversion of Acronis True Image Home 10 and my ask is, do i have to delete the trialversion before i install the versjon i pay`d for. Or i just install over trial versjon.

2. como

como Registered Member

Re: Trial version to full versjon

Yes you have to remove the trial version with "Add or Remove Programs" in the Control Panel

3. mfabien

mfabien Registered Member

For the paid version, I clicked the "Repair" Icon in the new setup file. It then asked me for the serial number received in an e-mail confirming purchase and the installation was completed. The "About" screen at the top changed from "Trial version" to the build 4 figure code.

4. QuiGonJohn

QuiGonJohn Registered Member

Well I uninstalled. Then ran Crap Cleaner. Then manually searched thru the registry for Acronis and deleted any entries I found. 2 entries I had to change the permission on the key so I could delete the key.

After all that, I rebooted, then installed the 3854 build I downloaded after registering the purchased copy I had in hand.

5. skrotten

Thank`s

My doughter 7 years old have an computer, can i install my paid versjon on her computer and on my computer.

2 computer`s in 1 household.

6. thomasjk

thomasjk Registered Member

Only if you buy another license.

7. skrotten

Ok.

Thank`s for all help.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.