Trial Version TI 9.0

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by MJB3648, Oct 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJB3648

MJB3648 Guest

Can anyone tell me if anything will happen to my computer once this 15 day trial version expires? I did what I wanted to do with it and that was to copy my old hard drive to my new one. I have no other use for it really other than that.

2. fgreene

fgreene Guest

Better hope you have no other use for it!
    All hard drives will fail, it is a matter of time.
    Or, have you ever installed a piece of software that "creamed" your system?
    Or, no firewall, virus program; etc, can protect your system 100%.
    Just some thoughts, no reply necessary.

3. fgreene

fgreene Guest

By the way, I uninstalled the trial version prior to 15 days and experienced no problem.

4. MJB3648

MJB3648 Guest

Thanks for your reply.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello MJB3648,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept my apologies for the delay with the response.

When the 15-days trial period will expire absolutely nothing will happen to your system, except that Acronis True Image installation will just stop working.

If you are satisfied with the work of the trial version of Acronis True Image then please visit Acronis online store to purchase the full version of the product.

Please also note that we have a flexible system of discounts and the amount of the discount varies depending on the number of copies you want to purchase.

In case you are planning to purchase many copies, please contact our Sales Team at sales@acronis.com.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.