Trial to full version Nod32 2.7

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by ronjon, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronjon

ronjon Registered Member

Hi Guy's i'm new to this so be gentle.

I am at the end of my 30 day free trial and wish to purchase.

When I control centre and click update it sends me to Eset sight to purchase 1- 2 or 3years.

My question is will the full version download over the trial or do I need to uninstall trial first.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Once you purchase you will be inputing your user name and password without a need to un-install anything.

Do I need to uninstall the trial version before installing the version for registered users?
    I am being gentle when I say for future reference that question and many others can be found in the Nod32 Forums FAQ thread ;)

Bubba

3. ronjon

ronjon Registered Member

Bubba said [I am being gentle when I say for future reference that question and many others can be found in the Nod32 Forums FAQ thread]

Thanks for the help Bubba,

I did look in faqs and it's probably me panicking but when I went to control centre upgrade - full version faqs said I should click yes,but it didn't give the option. I was taken straight to the Eset sight which made me question myself.

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Please go to the NOD32 Control Centre (Start> All Programs> Eset> NOD32 Control Centre)

Click on Update

Click on Full version

Click on Yes

It will begin a download and then prompt for the Username and Password sent you in the form of a Tax Invoice/License.

Enter the Username and Password precisely by copying (Control + C) and pasting (Control + V) and your NOD32 will turn into a full registered version.

For help with entering your Username and Password please see HERE

Let us know how you go...

Cheers :D

5. ronjon

ronjon Registered Member

Thank You.

Everything sorted.

You see what through me in the first place is that, after clicking on full version I was expecting a yes option but it took me to the UK sight to buy full version.

BTW. Am I safe to have Nod 32 set at default? I don't feel confident to go advanced yet until I learn more.

Thanks again I have lots of faqs to read.

6. Triple Helix

Triple Helix Webroot Product Advisor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.