Trendmicro Titanium Family product's release

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by marciocruz, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Securon

Securon Registered Member

Good Morning ! Graystoke...Dmccann on the Trend Forum stated that the download of Titanium on our accounts were the final release candidate...not to be confused with the Titanium Release on Wed.Sept.8th...this release as you know is for N.America. Now after conducting a Custom Scan this morning...upon completion the File Scan registered only 31 per-cent completed...strange ! Now my remaining time of my license states it only is valid till 01/16/2011. This is supposed to be rectified come Wed. As a footnote i'll be checking out Trend's pricing...and most importantly the next A/V Comparatives testing. Too me their Detection and Clean up rates must improve dramatically before I subscribe and commit . I uninstalled and re-installed Vipre Premium the current product of choice.But I must admit I was impressed with Titanium...but Price and Performance will dictate my final decision. Sincerely...Securon

2. marciocruz

marciocruz Registered Member

3. buckslayr

buckslayr Registered Member

Pretty expensive!

4. Ibrad

Ibrad Registered Member

Plus the PC Mag review said it did bad in all their tests :(

5. buckslayr

buckslayr Registered Member

The review in PC Mag was pretty brutal.

6. Securon

Securon Registered Member

Good Evening ! Well...Trend is unfortunately overpriced and according to the review does a second rate job of detection and removal of malware...the final decision will be made when A/V Comparatives reviews it's Cloud effectiveness...or as in Trend's last two testings lack of. And in the words of The Stones it will indeed be Hey you get off of my Cloud ! Sincerely...Securon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.