transfering a license agreement

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by alek, Dec 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alek

alek Registered Member

sorry for the ignorance
    i purchased a lisence in July 2006, valid until July 2008. The computer i downloaded onto blew up and i would like to transfer my lisence agreement to the new one. I have a back up cd of the destroyed computer with the Nod 32 program on it. do i just reinstall it with the password and username, i'm worried if the system information is different that it won't work.
    i also have 3 licenses from Nod though one is not paid by me and i wodered if they could all go under 1 umbrella so to speak
    thankyou for your time

2. farmerlee

farmerlee Registered Member

The license should transfer with no trouble. I transfered my license from my old desktop computer to my laptop with no hassles.

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi alek, welcome to Wilders.

NO, do not use an OLD version of NOD32 that has been laying around, ALWAYS download a fresh copy of NOD32 from an Eset/NOD32 website in your local country using your Username and Password.

Yes, when it comes time to renew, talk to your Reseller/Distributor or if you purchase directly from Eset in the USA, then phone or email sales @ eset.us and they will be able to merge all licenses into a peer to peer network license and this will also save you a few dollars.

Cheers :D

4. alek

alek Registered Member

thank you very much

5. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

You are welcome.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.