Total messages

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Marja, Feb 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

Was that always there?!?!? The total of your messages right there where you can see them? By the Login box.

Like it like that!!

2. dog

dog Guest

LOL ... Say Again ... What exactly are you talk'n about Marja?

~I'm Confused~

o_O

3. Me - Marja

Me - Marja Guest

In the right hand corner after you log in and while you are logged in, there is a place that shows if you have any messages?

But, I don't remember seeing the total of your messages showing up there before, just that it is a good idea, but I only ever remember having to go to my mailbox to see if I am over the limit of 50.

Sooo, do I need two pairs of glasses, was it there all the time?

LOL!! This doesn't even make sense to me and I'm writing it!! Hope you can make heads or TAILS out of it, Dog!!

Thanks either way!! :cool:

4. dog

dog Guest

Ya, that has always been there. ;) :) LOL ... Thanks for clearly that up for me. :) ... Hehe ... it's 3am EST ... so it doesn't take too much for me to miss a curve ball. :D

:ninja: *puppy* :ninja:

Attached Files:

5. Me-Marja

Me-Marja Guest

Well, ya learn something everyday even when it's right in front of ya, huh?

Time for sleep out here too!

Thanks!!

Marja:cool:

6. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

As dog said, that's always been there, at least since we moved over to the "new" board. Since I'm not exactly overwhelmed with messages, I turned on that popup-notification thing (had to tell SP2 to permit it here) for incoming new messages, and try to look after them right away.

In my case, that message-count thing is mostly handy to remind me if I've forgotten to delete anything after reading/replying/ignoring/whatever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.