Top ten list blank in iTunes Music Store

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by xMarkx, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xMarkx

xMarkx Registered Member

Hello,

I know this may not be the right place for this topic, and I already posted this in the Apple Discussions, but wanted advise from Wilders' as well.

I have a 2nd generation 8GB iPod Touch. A few days ago, I noticed that whenever I open the iTunes Music Store app and select 'Top Tens' under 'Music', it is blank (see attached screenshot). Normally, I can select 'iTunes' or another genre to view the top ten songs in iTunes or the selected genre.

I was running iOS 3.1.2 so I upgraded to the latest version of iOS (4.0.2) hoping that would fix the problem. It did not.

I would really like to view the top ten list in the iTunes Music Store app on my iPod Touch but I can't.

Has anyone else experienced this issue and does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem?

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Your iPod's clock - set to the correct time? Get everybody in sync and confirm it doesn't work.

3. xMarkx

xMarkx Registered Member

Hello,

Thanks for your reply GlobalForce. My iPod's clock is set to the correct time. I synced it yesterday to the computer so I could upload some more photos on to it and update to iOS 4. The top ten list is still blank.

Regards,

Mark

4. GlobalForce

5. xMarkx

xMarkx Registered Member

6. xMarkx

xMarkx Registered Member

Hello,

I unsynced every single app that was installed on my iPod Touch and restarted it. The iTunes Music Store top ten list remains empty. The only other things I have on my iPod Touch are music files, pictures, and 1 video. Do you think it's worth a shot unsyncing these to see if that makes a difference?

When I first posted the issue, I couldn't find anyone else with this problem, but now there are a (few) others too but no fix yet.

Regards,

Mark

7. GlobalForce

8. xMarkx

xMarkx Registered Member

Hello,

When I was on my iPod Touch last night, I checked the iTunes Store and the top tens list is back! :)

I don't know why it wasn't working for almost 1 month, but at least it's back (hopefully to stay) now.

Thanks for your posts and help, GlobalForce.

Regards,

Mark

9. xMarkx

xMarkx Registered Member

Hello,

Looks like I spoke too soon. The iTunes top tens lists have disappeared from the iTunes WiFi Music Store once again. Seems I have more problems with Apple's iPod Touch than I do with my Windows Vista PC...

Regards,

Mark

10. GlobalForce

Be a hero. Open a ticket and get back with their advice in your own words - support<no_spam>concretesoftware.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.