top notch service

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by larryb52, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larryb52

larryb52 Registered Member

just renewed my 3 machine ESS license with the US based ESET office, real good job at the price & getting the same user name etc so I don't have to do extra work. Just a tip of the hat for great service...

2. elapsed

elapsed Registered Member

How much for?

Last year I purchased my license from eset.com but soon I will need to renew it, and I'm noticing that it won't let me purchase, it keeps diverting me to the UK site, which is nearly twice as expensive as when I bought it from eset.com last year.

3. elapsed

elapsed Registered Member

Hmm found this:
    http://www.betterantivirus.com/catalog/license-renewals-standard-license-renewals-c-55_30_47_48.html

1year ESS license renewal = $41.99
    41.99 USD = 27.44 GBP

https://secure.eset.co.uk/order/category.asp?intCategoryId=7
    1 x ESET Smart Security (Home Edition) Licence for one computer, laptop or workstation £39.10

See my point? I think I'll be using betterantivirus as my reseller instead of eset.com, as there's no chance they are forcing me to buy from eset.co.uk for nearly twice as much.

4. larryb52

larryb52 Registered Member

they had 20% off so 3 license for 61 dollars, pretty good & that ESS...

5. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

ESET's resellers are contractually obligated to sell in the territories authorized by ESET's distributors or the ESET office with whom they work.

If you purchase ESET's software from outside of your country (territory) then you may not be able to activate your software or receive support.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.