Top 10 Anti-Virus products

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Technodrome, Mar 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HandsOff

HandsOff Registered Member

I could not stop my self from responding

Yes, we (I include myself) are all brainwashed no doubt about it. What would happen to my Wilder's friends opinions of me if I said that I think most of windows updates are a waste of time. Not that it is true or not, most people would respond with a surge of incredulity that can only be described as a reflex. Bad, bad, bad.

If I can stray a little further off topic, I read a short article a while back about some new audio technology that some soft drink vending machine makers were going to incorporate into their vending machines. It is able to focus audio waves in such a way that the sound cannot be heard by anyone other than the person that intercepts it. The effect, so they say, is that you seem to be hearing a voice inside your head telling you how good a cold drink would be. I have mixed feelings. I am outraged of course, however, if they broaden the scope of use to include, well, anything, I think I may finally find a way to explain my behavior!

- HandsOff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.