Too Many Problems TI 10

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by karhu, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karhu

karhu Registered Member

Until I read all the problems on this forum I was going to purchase True Image 10. Now, I think I'll wait a while.

2. starsfan09

starsfan09 Registered Member

Why wait? There's only 2 roads you can take using Acronis.
    1. Works Great! You'll be dancing down the "yellow brick road" with joy!
    2. Nightmares from hell. You'll be tempted to throw the computer outside.:D

To be completely safe, you could install Acronis, and make an Image of your entire Primary HD. Then Remove your HD, and put it up. Put in another HD (Spare HD).
    At this point, you could "Clone" your Primary HD to the Spare HD, ...or simply Restore the Image you made... to the Spare HD by means of the Recovery Boot-CD.
    Now, you can do all the testing you want on the Spare HD. If it doesn't work out for you, then you can always remove the Spare HD, ...pop your Primary HD back in,... and Uninstall Acronis.

I would suggest anyone do this when using any Drive Imaging program on the market for the first time... to make sure it's gonna work.

------------------------------------------------------

(I once seen a T-Shirt with a Great White shark on it. The jaws were opened, and you could see the entire HUGE mouth of teeth. Under the picture, the following letters read ................
    "Be afraid!! ... Be VERY afraid !! ".

ANY "Drive Imaging" program ...CAN be this Scary!! Play it safe. Do Tests on a Spare HD...before relying on it fully to take care of your Primary HD. :D )

Last edited: Nov 13, 2006
  3. Allen L.

Allen L. Registered Member

Well, edit some more starsfan09! You missed the word in blue above in your previous message! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.