Time-Out forum??

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by MikeBCda, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

OK, LWM, I'll bite ... what's it for? I saw your (locked) post there, and as a relative new grandpa I understand the wording all too well (about every three minutes here, with our just-past-2 grandson ;) ), but that doesn't really explain what, in the context of Wilders, the forum's for. Especially considering the other, fairly massive, topic there.

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

If i may comment, i interpret it as a place for all to see how not to conduct one's self here at Wilders(check thread). Kind of a deterent(hopefully) to bad behaviour imo.

snowbound

3. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

That's was basically the idea (i.e. a thread being "given a time-out").

I had thought to make it a temporary cooling-off tank, but, the thread would have been too difficult to clean, and perhaps some interesting comments and insights would have been lost. So, I left it as it was, all intact, and will leave it a pointer to it in that forum section since there is another replacement thread on the same topic in the other anti-virus section.

Edit: Threads that have been given a time-out will show as links in that section.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.