TI9 and BartPE plug-in

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by beckygb, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beckygb

beckygb Registered Member

Hi,
    I have been using TI8 for some time.
    I tried TI9 several builds ago, but had problems with corrupt files so I went back to TI8. I have noticed that lately the problem of corrupt files has died down quite a bit. So this weekend I went back to TI9 build 2337 and I didn’t have any problems with full image and files backup. No corrupt files on verification. So apparently the problems I experienced have been resolved.

As a precaution I did a full image with TI8 and then installed TI9 and did another full image.

Now my question:

Will BartPE with the TI8 plug-in work with TI9s differential backup? I know it won’t work on files b/u.

I know there have been discussions about BartPE and TI9, but I don’t recall any about my question.

Thank you.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello beckygb,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

I'm afraid that Acronis True Image 8.0 plug-in for BartPE does not support differential images.

Please note that we plan to release Acronis True Image 9.0 plug-in for BartPE in the nearest future. I'm sorry but the exact time-frame for that is not decided yet.

Please accept our apologies for the current inconvenience.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

3. bobdat

bobdat Registered Member

It has been just about six months since TI9 was sprung upon us. How much longer will it take to drag a matching plugin from Acronis?

I think we deserve a target date not just apologies without any commitment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.