TI9.1 Installation / License problem

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by sove, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sove

sove Registered Member

Im running TI9.1 test version on a HP with XP-prof SP2(HP-bundled, english with swedish multilang pack) and backing up to a USB-DVD burner including making it bootable with rescue media. It works really fine including restore. Its a standalone system with no ethernet or LAN-connections due to security reasons. But i bought me a license for "TrueImagaeWorkstation" and then im try to install TI on this standalone system it wont recognize the license number. Im using the commandline installation "msiexec /i C:\AcronisTrueImageWorkstation.msi /qb PIDKEY=xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx" in a lot of different versions. I also tried to install the license server on the same macine and activate the LAN-port. The lic. server imports the license but the TI dont find the server.
    so - is there any kind of special license for standalone TI ?
    any kind of XP-limitations ?
    any other suggestions ?
    ( i also started a trouble ticket-but no respons so far(, but here is more info )
    someone - help !! i have at least 20 more machines to make in my project for now and time is running out.

Update ! I wonder if i got the correct version when i make the download. If i tries to install via ordinary GUI i must have the license server installed somewhere, i cant enter any lic number. The file that i get is "TrueImageWorkstation9.1LicenseServer_s_en.exe" does it exist any other downloads for TIworkstation ?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2006
  2. sove

sove Registered Member

Update #2
    I also tried to install on my laptop (Dell XP Pro Sp2) with same result, so lets start from beginning.
    Is there any differences in licenses ? Are all of you running the TI with license server or are you using Standalone Installations ??
    // sove

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.