TI9.1 Installation / License problem

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by sove, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sove

sove Registered Member

Im running TI9.1 test version on a HP with XP-prof SP2(HP-bundled, english with swedish multilang pack) and backing up to a USB-DVD burner including making it bootable with rescue media. It works really fine including restore. Its a standalone system with no ethernet or LAN-connections due to security reasons. But i bought me a license for "TrueImagaeWorkstation" and then im try to install TI on this standalone system it wont recognize the license number. Im using the commandline installation "msiexec /i C:\AcronisTrueImageWorkstation.msi /qb PIDKEY=xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx" in a lot of different versions. I also tried to install the license server on the same macine and activate the LAN-port. The lic. server imports the license but the TI dont find the server.
    so - is there any kind of special license for standalone TI ?
    any kind of XP-limitations ?
    any other suggestions ?
    ( i also started a trouble ticket-but no respons so far(, but here is more info )
    someone - help !! i have at least 20 more machines to make in my project for now and time is running out.

Update ! I wonder if i got the correct version when i make the download. If i tries to install via ordinary GUI i must have the license server installed somewhere, i cant enter any lic number. The file that i get is "TrueImageWorkstation9.1LicenseServer_s_en.exe" does it exist any other downloads for TIworkstation ?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2006
  2. sove

sove Registered Member

Update #2
    I also tried to install on my laptop (Dell XP Pro Sp2) with same result, so lets start from beginning.
    Is there any differences in licenses ? Are all of you running the TI with license server or are you using Standalone Installations ??
    // sove

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.