TI10 vs TI9

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by hiptech, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiptech

hiptech Registered Member

Well, just received my "free upgrade" from my last two TI9 purchases and after briefly reviewing some of the latest posts began wondering...

Like others here I have experienced mixed success performing backups and restores (along with other activities) using TI9. Works well for backing up onto HDD but not able to do backup to DVD or CDs :mad:

Question: Am I tempting fate to think I won't be creating new "coasters" to try and get get these features working with TI10 or is it best to wait for next "update?"

I really don't want to play lab rat again through continual experimentation only to find out this is yet another "beta" build.

Can anyone who has "upgraded" recently report encouraging results yet?

2. Ralphie

Ralphie Registered Member

Have you read the posts here about how slow backing up to optical media is? And when you have to do a Recovery from those media many report that it involves numerous swapping of the disks before the recovery even begins, unless, of course, your entire backup is on one dvd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.