TI10 Archive Open Error Plug-in not found (0x1b003)

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by al1974, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. al1974

al1974 Registered Member

TI10 build 4,940
    I just tried to verify an archive and received the following message:
    Archive Open Error
    Plug-in not found (0x1b003)
    tokens "PlaceBrowser"
    tag= 0xac6ea1c1803f7bfc
    Error occurred while opening archive
    specified scheme is not supported by installed
    backup location plug-ins (0x40000D)

Then I had to click OK several dozen times before these error messages finally left the screen.

Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Al

2. shieber

shieber Registered Member

No ideas here, but fwiw, I've seen this come up for me a few times when Zone Alarm Seciruty Suite 7's antivirus engine scans. I belive the av engine is trying to unpack what it presumes to be a cabinet or compressed archive and, not being able to, this generates the error message.

Generally, I can intentionally double-click an archive and it will simply open.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello al1974,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please note that we will need some additional information from you to investigate the issue and to provide you with a solution.

Could you do the following?

- Please create a screenshot of the error message;

- Please create Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post;

- Clarify where the image archive located (local or external hard drive, CD\DVD disc or another storage media);

- Please try to validate the image archives when booted from Acronis True Image Bootable CD and let us know the result;

- Are you able to mount or explore this image archive (check chapter 12. "Exploring archives and mounting images" of the Acronis True Image 10.0 Home User's Guide on how to perform these operations).

Having collected the above information please submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.