TI Workstation 9.1 rescue CD does not see all backups

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by THINK FIRST, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THINK FIRST

THINK FIRST Registered Member

Hi
    I use TI Workstation 9.1 and make a scheduled incremental backup once a day to the "Secure Zone" . When I boot from the rescue CD I can only see the first handful of backups that were made, not the later ones. There is one per day since early august.
    From within Windows I can see all the backups. Might be a corrupt rescue CD but then it would not work OK otherwise I beleive.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello THINK FIRST,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Workstation Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

First of all, I would recommend that you make sure you use the latest build (3832) of Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation. Please create a new Acronis True Image Bootable Rescue Media using the latest build. To get access to updates you should first register your software.

Please collect the following information:

1) Please also create Acronis Report in the way described below:

- Download and run Acronis Report Utility;

- Select the "Create Bootable Floppy" option;

- Insert a blank floppy disk in the A: drive and proceed with creation of the bootable floppy;

- Boot the computer from this diskette and wait for report creation process to finish;

- Collect the report file from the floppy.

2) Please also start Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation under Windows and create a screen shot of the Restore Data Wizard window, where it suggests that you select one of successive incremental backups by its creation date/time.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.