TI 9 Rescue Media Errors

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Bruce Mahnke, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Mahnke

Bruce Mahnke Registered Member

Creating an image with a Rescue Media CD, the image creation completes and provides a message that reads 'Backup archive has been completed with errors'. There is no access to a log or any information about what errors might exist. Verifying the completed image (Check Archive) shows that it was successful. The Rescue Media CD was created using True Image 9, build 2,245. Any explaination would be greatly appreciated.

2. Bruce Mahnke

Bruce Mahnke Registered Member

Following up to my previous posting, I notice that build 2247 produces the same error. I've attempted to attach a file showing a camera shot of the error message. I've also tried to insert the image within this message but cannot get that to work.

Attached Files:

3. Jbmoar

Jbmoar Registered Member

Hello,I Have the exact same problem using The New rescue CD I Created with true Image 9.0.2247 But I Want to add, It shows Disk 1 And Disk 2 Reversed in the layout,meaning It shows Disk 1 As Drive D And Disk 2 As Drive C,Version 8 was not reversed ..... Acronis, Please Send A Fix

Last edited: Sep 22, 2005
  4. MSprecher

MSprecher Registered Member

absolutely the same errors here, I wonder whether this software has undergone a betatest...

5. teris

teris Registered Member

I had this error in TI8 and resolved it by turning of the windows xp/xppro's own recording software.

I also shutdown other burning software engines ie. Roxio's Drag-to-disc, Nero's InCD, as well as Roxio's DirectCD. These burning apps "lock to drives" for their own use.

Hope this helps!
    Teris

6. mangray

mangray Registered Member

I have the same error.
    But wen I verify the image than says its OK.

Is only the message Window "corrupt"??

nice day
    mangray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.