TI 9 plugin for BartPE is available

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Brian K, Jan 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redseujac

Redseujac Registered Member

Problems with TI 9 plugin in Reatogo-911CD-Beta(24)

Hi Mustang

Issues seem to exist with your TI 9 plugin in Reatogo-911CD-Beta(24).
    Look at this post and the above ones.

Do you intend to create appropriate TI 9 and DDS 10 plugins for Reatogo-911CD? :doubt:

2. thomasjk

thomasjk Registered Member

Re: Problems with TI 9 plugin in Reatogo-911CD-Beta(24)

Reatgo is already aware of the issues and plans to contact Mustang since Reatgo built the autohelp for them. I'm one of the folks having the issues.

3. mustang

mustang Developer

The issue with the latest Reatogo builds is being looked into. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

4. fulbrich

fulbrich Registered Member

Hi,
    I am using now an english version of TruImage 9.0 3677. You plugin works now. So it was only a problem with the german version of TrueImage.

5. mustang

mustang Developer

Thanks for letting me know. It would seem that TI is very sensitive to the User Profile information.

6. dld

dld Registered Member

I tried creating a BartPE c/w Mustang's plugins for ATI 9.0.3677. I was not successful with 5 errors and 5 warnings. I am using a Dell OEM Reinstallation Disk for WinXP SP2.

Here is an edited log

PE Builder 3.1.10a
    Copyright (c) 2002-2006 Bart Lagerweij. All rights reserved.
    Running OS Version: 5.1.2600 (Service Pack 2)
    Source product is: Windows XP Home Edition
    CD-Rom name is: Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 CD
    Microsoft Product Code: 76477
    Product channel ID is: OEM
    Warning: building from an OEM version of Windows can mean trouble...
    Source build: 2600
    Build process started
    Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "G:\I386\files\*.*" to "C:\pebuilder3110a\BartPE\Programs\DD9\files\*.*" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
    Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "G:\I386\files\Common Files\Acronis\CDRecord\*.*" to "C:\pebuilder3110a\BartPE\Programs\DD9\Common Files\Acronis\CDRecord\files\Common Files\Acronis\CDRecord\*.*" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
    Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "G:\I386\files\Common Files\Acronis\Drivers\*.*" to "C:\pebuilder3110a\BartPE\Programs\DD9\Common Files\Acronis\Drivers\files\Common Files\Acronis\Drivers\*.*" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
    Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "G:\I386\FILES\COMMON FILES\ACRONIS\DRIVERS\SNAPAPI.DLL" to "C:\pebuilder3110a\BartPE\I386\SYSTEM32\FILES\COMMON FILES\ACRONIS\DRIVERS\SNAPAPI.DLL" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
    Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "G:\I386\FILES\COMMON FILES\ACRONIS\DRIVERS\SNAPMAN.SYS" to "C:\pebuilder3110a\BartPE\I386\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\FILES\COMMON FILES\ACRONIS\DRIVERS\SNAPMAN.SYS" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
    There where 5 errors and 5 warnings

I'm quite sure these errors are not related to the fact that I'm using a Dell OEM disk because I was able to create a BartPE bootable disk withough any plugins. Anyone have an idea as to how these errors can be eliminated?

Here are two relevant screenshots:
    http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1410/screenshot039uz3.jpg
    http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/5812/screenshot043uq5.jpg

Last edited: Oct 9, 2006
  7. dld

dld Registered Member

8. dld

dld Registered Member

I did some further testing. The errors are caused by the Acronis Disk Director 9 plugin and not by the Acronis True Image Home plugin. I tried the Acronis Disk Director 10 Full plugin and got 6 errors, whereas Acronis Disk Director 10 Lean plugin gives 4 errors.

PE Builder 3.1.10a
    Copyright (c) 2002-2006 Bart Lagerweij. All rights reserved.
    Running OS Version: 5.1.2600 (Service Pack 2)
    Source product is: Windows XP Home Edition
    CD-Rom name is: Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 CD
    Microsoft Product Code: 76477
    Product channel ID is: OEM
    Warning: building from an OEM version of Windows can mean trouble...
    Source build: 2600
    Build process started
    Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "G:\I386\files\*.*" to "C:\pebuilder3110a\BartPE\Programs\DD10\files\*.*" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
    Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "G:\I386\files\Common Files\Acronis\Acronis Disk Director\*.*" to "C:\pebuilder3110a\BartPE\Programs\DD10\Common Files\Acronis\Acronis Disk Director\files\Common Files\Acronis\Acronis Disk Director\*.*" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
    Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "G:\I386\files\Common Files\Acronis\CDRecord\*.*" to "C:\pebuilder3110a\BartPE\Programs\DD10\Common Files\Acronis\CDRecord\files\Common Files\Acronis\CDRecord\*.*" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
    Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "G:\I386\files\Common Files\Acronis\MediaBuilder\*.*" to "C:\pebuilder3110a\BartPE\Programs\DD10\Common Files\Acronis\MediaBuilder\files\Common Files\Acronis\MediaBuilder\*.*" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
    Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "G:\I386\FILES\COMMON FILES\ACRONIS\DRIVERS\SNAPAPI.DLL" to "C:\pebuilder3110a\BartPE\I386\SYSTEM32\FILES\COMMON FILES\ACRONIS\DRIVERS\SNAPAPI.DLL" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
    Error: SetupDecompressOrCopyFile() "G:\I386\FILES\COMMON FILES\ACRONIS\DRIVERS\SNAPMAN.SYS" to "C:\pebuilder3110a\BartPE\I386\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\FILES\COMMON FILES\ACRONIS\DRIVERS\SNAPMAN.SYS" 3: The system cannot find the path specified.
    Building done...
    There where 6 errors and 5 warnings
    Use the [<<] and [>>] buttons to jump to Error/Warning.

9. guildboss

guildboss Registered Member

Hi all. I'm trying to get Bart's PE and Mustang's Acronis plug-in to work but I'm running into some issues. The current problem is the error from Bart's that says:

"plugin check failed

plugin: Acronis True Image 9
    Missing files: files\*.*

I've followed the Paul's instruction file and it seemed to grab the license and all the files etc without any trouble but when I run Bart's and check the Plugins, I get the error above.

I also noticed that the TrueImage9 folder has several subfolders such as Files\Common Files\ and \PRE... Are these supposed to be here?

Thanks for the help!

10. mustang

mustang Developer

The plugin check is telling you there are no files in the \Files folder of the plugin. You should have 7 or 8 files and two folders there. The folders are Common Files and Drivers. There should be 8 folders under the Common Files folder. All of the folders should have files in them. The \PRE folder is correct.

Did you download the proper version of the plugin to match the build of TI9 you are using? Did you install TI9 on your system to the same partition as Windows? The default location for the later builds of TI9 is at C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome. All the files there should get copied to the \Files folder of the plugin.

Right click TIH9-Get_Files+Lic.cmd and choose Edit. Look at the xcopy and copy commands. They will tell you the source and destination of all the files that should get copied to the plugin. You can edit this file if the sources don't match with the location of the files on your system.

11. guildboss

guildboss Registered Member

Hi Paul.

Looks like I have only 5 folders under Common Files. I installed Acronis on a separate partition so maybe that is the problem. I'll check the commands you pointed out and see if the paths are correct.

Thanks for the help. I'll post back with the results. :)

Edit: Just took a peek and the path in the "mini autohelp" file is pointing to "Acronis\TrueImage" instead of "Acronis\TrueImageHome"

My registry has entries for both paths which I suspect is due to the fact that I had originally installed Acronis TI 9.0 before the name change to Acronis TI Home but recently downloaded the upgrade and reinstalled without first uninstalling the original. Sigh... I'll try uninstalling Acronis completely and then reinstalling to the latest version and rerun the minihelper. Thanks!

12. mavelgr

mavelgr Registered Member

Hi To All

Is there Any Plugin for Acronis True Image 9.0 Workstation 3567?

13. mustang

mustang Developer

You can use the Acronis supplied plugin for TIW build 3567. You need to do a "Full" not "Typical" install of TI to get it. You will find it at C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageWorkstation\BartPE.

If you want to use one of my plugins, you need to update to a later build. It's much easier for you to update than it is for me to revisit that old build and recreate a plugin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.