TI 9: Plug Image

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Howard Kaikow, Dec 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Howard Kaikow

Howard Kaikow Registered Member

In addition to drives A and B, I have drive letters assigned to a ZIP drive, a USB drive, two optical driives, and 10 logical drives on 3 hard drives, which leabes 10 unassigne drives letters.

This is just enough to map all 10 backup drives.

What would Plug Image do if I had 11 logical drives, i.e., there would be only 8 free drive letters?

Also, when I click on Search, I can search drives C-M with one search.
    Is there a way to search O-Z, the drives created by Plug Image, with one search?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Howard Kaikow,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept my apologies for the delay with the response.

You'll receive error message in this case. Please see attached Screen Shot #1.

I had no problems peforming the file\folder search over any possible assortment of drives (all the drives from F: to Z: were mounted images). Please see attached Screen Shot #2.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Attached Files:

3. Howard Kaikow

Howard Kaikow Registered Member

THanx.

I had not been aware of the means for manually specifying the list of drives to be searched.

Is there a way to search only ALL of the mounted images?
    Something like O:-Z: would be useful, is this permitted?

Searching for th eword "search" in the user's guide provides no information on this subject.

P.S. PDF files may be created with any version you wish, but they should be saved as Acrobat 5, or earlier, formats, as not everybody can install the latest Acrobat Reader due to conflicts with earlier versions of the full Acrobat product.
    to add an option to search

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.