TI 9 Build 2302 Problem

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Xpilot, Oct 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xpilot

Xpilot Registered Member

I have just created a full backup image to the secure zone on a slave drive. The option to check the created image was selected. The operation completed sucessfully but took more than twice as long as expected.

The reason for the excessive time is that all five images stored in the secure zone were put through the verification process instead of only the newly created image.

At least the false verification failures problem when using the secure zone has been solved.

Xpilot.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Xpilot,

Thank you for taking the time to testing the new build.

If you encounter any problems please feel free to contact us again. We will certainly try to help you.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. Xpilot

Xpilot Registered Member

Hi Support,
    In the schedule task wizard, backup creation options, additional settings one can select " Check created backup archive file when its creation complete". This happens correctly for backups outside the secure zone. However when making backups to the secure zone ALL the images therein are checked, not the one that has just been created. This additional checking of previously created images is unneccessary and wasteful of time and computer resources.

If one wants, at a later time, to check an image in the secure zone this is not possible. Individual images cannot be selected. So, as pointed out above, the checking process can be pointlessly extended.

I am surprised that this problem has resurfaced as I thought it had been fixed in the previous 2289 build. Will this be taken up and be corrected in the next TI build?

Xpilot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.