TI 9.0 and JMicron JMB360 SATA2 controller?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jwinckelmann, Nov 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jwinckelmann

jwinckelmann Registered Member

Hello,

even with TI 9.0 (#2311) the Emergency Boot CD doesn't find my SATA2 harddisk attached to the JMicron JMB360 SATA2 controller on my ASRock 939Dual-SATA2 mainboard. When will this controller be supported in TI?

Bye,
    Jan

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Jan,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please boot your computer from the Acronis True Image rescue disc and press F11 key when the selection screen appears. After you get the "Linux kernel command line" prompt, please modify it in the following way:

quiet acpi=off noapic

and click on the OK button.

If the problem still persists, please create Acronis Report and Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Please create an account, then log in and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. Please also provide the information confirming your purchase of Acronis software (order number, e-mail, where did you purchase our product, etc.)

We will do our best in order to resolve the problem under consideration as soon as possible.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

3. jwinckelmann

jwinckelmann Registered Member

Thanks, but this doesn't help. I submitted a support request.

Bye,
    Jan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.