After installing build 859 and making a rescue CD I tried to restore an image made with build 859 and I found that TI freezes at the beginning of the restoration process. Taking out the boot CD and rebooting was my only option but this left me with a C drive that was now all unallocated blank space. The previous build (826) boot CD also caused the same problem on my computer. Fortunately I kept earlier build boot CDs and I was able to use my trusty build 774 boot CD which has always worked on my computer, to do the restore. If I had just bought TI 8.0 build 859 I'd be complaining bitterly that the program doesn't work and I had wasted my money. It seems strange that with the last two builds of Acronis I have not been able to do successful restores but build 774 has always worked on my computer without a hitch. Something about the last two build's boot CDs have introduced a problem that did not exist with the earlier boot CDs. The problem may not be widespread but I doubt that my computer is the only one that freezes this way when using boot CDs made with the last two builds of Acronis.