TI 11 - what's that all about then?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Faust, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faust

Faust Registered Member

See enclosed post I made yesterday in thread "a few upgrade questions"

I have now uninstalled TI 11 and re-installed TI 10, phew! seeing the familiar TI 10 icon on my Desktop is like seeing an old friend again. :cool:

What on earth is TI 11 all about and how the hell was it ever released to the public. I simply cannot believe that this product was produced by the makers of TI 10. Whilst TI 10 may have problems with slowness when recovery is used with the Linux drivers, the actual application is stable and pretty reliable. Sadly the same cannot be said for TI 11. I'm afraid I'll put this one down to experience and continue to use TI 10 in conjunction with the VistaPE disk - a rather good combination.

2. Faust

Faust Registered Member

Is anyone able to confirm or otherwise if the latest build of TI 11 (8101) has had the bug fixed for showing the progress bar when doing a backup, percentage icon showing 0% and estimated time being blank? This is the fault I had when installing and testing TI 11 on my reserve PC. I could of course try installing it on my other two PC's but it's something of a fag to uninstall/install/uninstall if someone already has the answer?

3. Xpilot

Xpilot Registered Member

I guess that a lot of regulars have, like you given up and gone back to version 10 or earlier versions.
    I know I did . I could only put up with Version 11 for a day and a half when I installed it.

Only from what I have read here the progress bar problem still exists as it did in the two earlier versions.
    ( The first version no longer exists. It was taken out the back and humanely killed.)

Xpilot

4. oldaussiedog

oldaussiedog Registered Member

I must be slow - took me 2 weeks before I retreated back to Version 10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.