those juno mofos=0

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Mr.Blaze, Jan 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

:mad: ahhhhhhh im so frustrated with these guys i get better service talking too a 2 year old

im not kiding i go to sighn up for platnium service in the middle of my sighn up i get booted off aol figures

but aparently i filled up enough to have a free juno account not what i want so i go to upgrade it

and all i gett is this order by credit card

i want to order by check

but i keep going to a page that wants me to put credit card info grrrrrrrrr and will not let me continue further ahhhhhhhhhhhh

i e-mail these guys get run around check this out

In response to your inquiry regarding check and money order payment, the information below should help you:

Currently, Juno accepts checks or money orders for the following products:

-- Juno Platinum 5 month package
    -- Juno Platinum 12 month package

If you'd like to sign up for Juno Platinum with a check or money order, you will be able to pay $49.75 for 5 months, or $119.40 for 12 months. At this time, you will not be able to sign up for the month-to-month Platinum service with a check or money order. Juno is only able to accept payment with a major credit card for the Juno Platinum month-to-month service.

To sign up for one of the Juno Platinum multi-month packages, please click on the link below:

http://my.juno.com/nzplat/ptpage.html

Thank you for your interest in Juno's products and services.

If you are a Platinum member and require personal assistance from a technical support agent, please visit our Web site by clicking on the link below:

http://www.juno.com/support/pat/assist_billing.html

NOTE: This service is available for Platinum members only.

bull i got asked for a credit card algain i want to order by check it wont let me i keep going here

https://my.juno.com/s/billing?request=logon&service_type=nzp_5for5&cf=pt

Please enter your credit card information.
    Your information is secure. Click here to learn more.

We accept

Credit Card Number:

Expiration Date: /

see and i am not allow to go any further in less i enter a credit card how do you guys stay in buisness grrrrrrr

gimme the real link to sighn up by check pleas
    We're sorry, unfortunately your request could not be processed. It looks like you may need more help than this Automated system can provide.

Please do not reply to this e-mail, as you will not receive any further responses. If you would like to use Instant Answers again, go ahead and send a new e-mail message to instantanswers@support.juno.com. You should receive a response within five minutes!

If you need personal assistance from one of our agents, you can visit our Web site at http://www.juno.com/support/pat to create your own Personal Assistance Ticket. You should receive a reply from one of our Customer Support agents in approximately one business day.

NOTE: This service is only available for Platinum members.

what is wrong with these people

2. Tinribs

Tinribs Registered Member

I wish I could help Blaze, it certainly sounds like a mess.

All I can suggest is to use a credit card, or if a family member lets you use theirs and you can pay them back o_O

I certainly feel for you though, its almost as though they dont want the extra business!
    I wish you well. :)

Kev

3. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

yeah its wyrd why would they say you can pay by money order or check?

i went to a page saying that clicked on a link and i got sent to the same dang page asking for credit card shrug shoulders dont make since

4. Tinribs

Why are Mr Blazes posts now all as a 'guest' ? does this mean he has cancelled his account here? :(

(FanJ too o_O)

5. Harken

Harken Registered Member

I used Juno back in the 60's when I first got on the net.

Not long after I invented the internet with my buddy Al Gore.

:-*

My advice is this..
    When stuff like this happens, stare dramatically off in the distance and say in a wise voice "I need a beer".

Hope this helps.

I don't own a credit card either so I run into the same problems when trying to order stuff online.

6. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

That's the one and only reason. Sorry to see him leave.

Merely until upcoming week ;).

regards.

paul

7. CalamityJane

CalamityJane Registered Member

8. Tinribs

Excellent work Calamity, lets hope he can get on to see the links and be back with us soon!! :)

9. CalamityJane

CalamityJane Registered Member

Thank you, Tinribs :) This a.m. He has seen the instructions & screen shots I posted for him, and he is going to try it. I hope it works! Please let us know MR BLAZES.

I had Juno premium for many years and it worked well for me ;) It has had many improvments, the web-based mail feature is nice for sorting out undesirable messages easily. I also like the software for managing the e-mail I wish to keep.

I have since switched ISPs but have kept my Juno basic and still use it and like it.

10. Smokey

Smokey Registered Member

Hi MRBLAZE!

Nice to hear again from you, I already missed your nice art of writing! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.