THIS POST IS BY ANECTINE 17

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by the mul, Nov 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the mul

the mul Registered Member

2. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

Mul, how did your daughter go missing? o_O
    Did you file a police report?

3. the mul

Sorry if u are confused by this post , but It is not my daughter who is missing, It was posted on another forum by [ANECTINE 17] and it is his daughter that is missing.
    Sorry once again for not making my post clear enough.
    He has asked to spread the word, so I have just posted it on this forum to help him out.

THE MUL

Last edited: Nov 6, 2004
  4. nadirah

Oh, now i understand.

5. new girl

new girl Registered Member

My prayers and hopes for a successful outcome are with you and your family. Please keep us updated.

6. the mul

Please read the above thread sweetie and thanks for your support, it must be very hard for [alden] to try and come to terms with his missing daughter.

THE MUL

7. nadirah

Parents would be very worried and anxious if their children went missing.

8. the mul

Yes u are quite correct nadirah, I can't imagine what it would be like if I lost my daughter, but lets all hope that they find her soon.

THE MUL

9. new girl

new girl Registered Member

Thank you, Mul for setting me straight - Sorry, I am blonde! :rolleyes:

10. the mul

You don't need to be sorry sweetie, u were only showing your concerns for this missing girl, I should have been more clear in the way that I posted my thread, but at least we all know now and thats what matters.
    If this post can help [alden] in anyway to find his daughter, then it has been worth every word posted.

Your friend

THE MUL

11. Jimbob1989

Jimbob1989 Registered Member

what to say... :'(

12. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

I sincerely hope they are found and that they are ok--how terrible it must be for the parents.I can only imagine what they must be going through
    Rita

13. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

Such sad news and how devatating for the parents. I hope they find their daughter soon and that she is safe. Mul, u are very kind to make ur post on behalf of the parents - one never knows as someone may just recognize her from the photo u posted. I pray for the safety of the two teens. Peaches

14. the mul

Many thanks for your kind words peaches, it is very much appreciated and I hope they find her as well.

Your friend

THE MUL

15. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

sorry i didnt see this post sooner MUL. i had a girlfriend with bipolar, while we were together she always took her medication and i never saw her ill. what im trying to say, which is probably obvious, is let as many hospitals know of her being missing as possible . i hope it all works out :)

16. wildman

wildman Registered Member

:'( MUL: Have these people get her picture and information, i.e. height, weight, area last seen etc, to as many places as possible. If possible get this info on as many B's as possible. If possible have the local radio and T.V. stations broadcast this information. Have them do this A.S.A.P. as time can be very helpful.

Keep us apprised of any new developments please.

If anyone can come up with more ways the INTERNET can be utilized than I have stated above, please let's do it.

Needless to say our thoughts and prayers are with these people.

Thanks
    wildman
    :'(

17. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

18. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

One of the first places....if not the first place that this was reported was in the below thread created by the mother Alden in one of the BBR\DSLreports Forums. Much if not all the info you mentioned has been posted in that main thread over the last couple weeks.

This thread---> http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/remark,11689123

Edit:

Yeah....what Primrose said :)

19. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

Hmmmmmmmmmmm i seen this all befor young girl hooks up with guy parents dont aprove family abusive girl runs away with guy

if i were the parents id just find out mikeys parents conection to the area where the phone number was at

like did he live there

does he have family there

did he go to school there

get a year book from the school he went to and start calling seeing if he still asochiates with any of his frinds from phinox arizona

she might just be better off other then no medicine im sure she has her resonsfor not wanting to go back plus any guy willing to runalway across states with a girl

useally tells the whole story

modren day romeo and julet

if he had been an older man like in his 30's 40's then he just be some sicko takeing advantage of a minor but there both the same age almost

anyways thatsmy opnione

20. Mr.Blaze

ohhhhhhhhhhhh he is browen that could be it to

states like the one there from domt like inter racial relationships

provably why they took off

now you provably wondering why id think all this

cause i was on my owen at the age of 13 on the streets lol

lots of people runalway

mostly for same reasons

if you talk to most runalways most there storys are the same from the picture i saw she looked happy with him

21. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Bumping this thread up...

John, any more news ?
    I'm very worried !!!

22. Mr.Blaze

JAN ALWAYS HAS A BIG HEART

23. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

If she is bi-polar, depending on the severity, what she is thinking is she is just FINE without her meds. Still, if the guy cares for her, there are some free clinics in Phoenix, one was on VanBuren, it has been a long time so things do change.

Still, checking free clinics might help, going to a pharmacy would entail giving her name, a doctor, don't think that is what they have in mind.

If only children, (teens) realized most things aren't a drama, they CAN be worked out, I have been in both places - I think the parent's part is the hardest!!

Sending Prayers to both sides!!

Marja:cool:

It sounds as if everyone knows each other, so it is probably a misunderstanding, Blaze, hope so, anyway!

24. Mr.Blaze

:D yup i remember that age everything was dramah a soap loli wish them the best of luck they seem happy together

25. the mul

I thought I would let u all know that alden has found her daughter and here in her own words is the latest news.

THE MUL

Thank you all for your support. How anyone could fault someone else for doing everything in their power to find a missing child is beyond me. We have traced her to the Phoenix area thanks to input from people in a Direcway Satellite user's forum. Go figure. Makes you wonder why "nameless" is just that. Thanks again.

The kids are now believed to be in the Wilmington (Los Angeles) California area. Still believed to be in the white 2001 Pontiac Grand Am, but they may have switched the plates.

The kids are in custody in Los Angeles. Thanks for all your help and prayers !!

[Alden] anectine17

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.