This license key is not issued for NOD32 Remote Administrator! (20081,2)

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by darrenjamesw, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darrenjamesw

darrenjamesw Registered Member

I recently purchased (15) v3.0 Business clients and the Remote Admin Console only installs as a trial edition. When I try to place the license file I get the error:

"This license key is not issued for NOD32 Remote Administrator! (20081,2)"

Does the 15 client purchase not include the RA Console for 15 clients as well?

2. PRJUS

PRJUS Guest

Are you uploading it through the "Renew License" button in the Console or copying it in manually into the folder? Probably the first option.

You could try to delete the contents of "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ESET\ESET Remote Administrator\Server\license", start the console and upload the license again.

The file could also have been damaged somehow by a scanner, proxy or something on it's way to you in which case you may need to ask for a resend perhaps to another mail account.

/Preben

3. darrenjamesw

darrenjamesw Registered Member

Tried deleting contents of folder and uploading file again, same error. Tried manually copying file to folder, same problem. I will try option 2 (resend license)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.