Thinking of getting a Hitman Pro anyone got any discounts?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by GrammatonCleric, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrammatonCleric

GrammatonCleric Registered Member

I have a Bitdefender LIC and Emisioft ANtiMalware but I am thinking of investing in hitman pro, however I honestly don't want to pay a full price after my XMASS spending spree. SO I was wondering if anyone knows of any deals on HitmanPro?

2. er34

er34 Guest

I am sure the guys from Surfright will not like what I'll post but if you really don't want to spend money or pay the full price, then you can just use it for scanning only - it will work for free even without full license. Should the need occurs to remove something - you can do it manually or using other free tools.

Now on topic - I have only seen discounts for HitmanPro that are just 10%, which is not much. Checking the web confirms that now it is -10% only again.
    You can vist from this site:
    http://www.thesoftwareclub.com/surfright-hitmanpro3.html
    then click the link and it will redirect you to the official Cleverbridge site (which is legitimate).

3. Mman79

Mman79 Registered Member

You've already got EAM, you really have no need for Hitman. If you're looking for a backup scanner that can detect and remove without paying a dime, MBAM will do the job wonderfully. I don't often see discounts for HMP though.

4. GrammatonCleric

GrammatonCleric Registered Member

thanks all for great suggestions.
    I basically want a paid version so I can use the usb key boot scanner that they just realeased.

5. Tarnak

Tarnak Registered Member

I had been running the free version of HMP for years, but I took advantage of the offer posted recently here at Wilders. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.