They took my Spyware Guard!

Discussion in 'adware, spyware & hijack cleaning' started by snacky, May 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snacky

snacky Registered Member

Please forgive my computer ignorance; I do not speak pc language very well. About 2 months ago I was hijacked and it doesn't seem so bad compared to what I have now. With help, I found the culprit and deleted the registry file or whatever. I then proceeded to arm myself with all the recommended anti-virus and spyware software I could find. I already had Zone Labs and Spybot. I added McAfee, Spyware Blaster, Spysweeper, SpyGuard, and Ad-aware. These 'things' un-install the blocker in Spybot over and over' They change my browser page and always are downloading something. They really made me mad when they put a password on my SpyGuard and a big red X over the icon. I can't get in and I can't un-install it. Most of the time when I go on line and try to find help, they shut me down.Some of the Scumbags are zestyfind, clicktillUwin, Look2Me, and coolwwwsearch233. I am planning to completely clean my hard drive and re-install my OS because I feel they have all my personal stuff now. I have Windows XP with all its 4 million patches but I have a gazillion pieces of mess in my pc.....and I never bothered ANYONE! I want my pc back and I want my SpyGuard back. I love my Guard best of all! Can you help save a life? Please be gentle because I do not know what I am doing. Thank you.

2. dvk01

dvk01 Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.