The White Hatettes Enter The Fray

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by hawki, Jun 17, 2017.

1. hawki

hawki Registered Member

2. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

Ok ok ok. Enough! All these technology & sociological leaps are making me feel ancient before my time. The generation before me was eased out of understanding wth is going on.

So I'm setting a new watermark. When the girl scouts have a space walking badge then I'm too old.

3. hawki

hawki Registered Member

Historic/Revolutionary -- Girl Scouts now earning badges for deleting cookies :)

4. emmjay

emmjay Registered Member

What a brilliant idea. Nice to see something for girls that allows them to develop realistic skills for the future. I hope the girl scouts really embrace this opportunity. Our daughters are seldom offered anything as forward thinking as this. There will be a benefit for the girls who enjoy getting the badges even if they do not end up pursuing a career in cyber security. Young people need this awareness so badly - especially girls.

5. guest

guest Guest

Girl Scouts, HPE team on cybersecurity curriculum
    January 30, 2019
    https://www.scmagazine.com/home/security-news/girl-scouts-hpe-team-on-cybersecurity-curriculum/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.