The Unofficial Sygate Firewall Website

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by Demon Barber, Jun 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demon Barber

Demon Barber Guest

Originally, I created the Unofficial Sygate Firewall Website for those people grappling with SPF 4.2 freeware and Pro, and in the face of Sygate Technologies being apparently unwilling to produce a site.

Since then, time has marched on and we have seen the development of the SPF 5 range of firewalls. Due to ill health (more strokes!) and the fact that I had moved to Linux (where I'm very happy to stay!) development of the site stopped.

It is still available on http://homepage.ntlworld.com/susan.todd3/index.htm and has somm good basic stuff in it about firewalls in general, and it has links to King's SPF 5 site.

I shall be taking the site down in a month or so in order to let my wife (Sue) have her own homepage back. In the meantime, enjoy it!

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Graham,

Very nice to see you around! ;)

I really do hope you did recover from those strokes, and all goes well.

Very sorry to hear you will pull the plug as for your Sygate site is concerned - although KING did a very fine job in putting his site up.

Please drop me an email as soon as you do pull the plug!

Wishing you all the best,

regards.

paul

3. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

@Graham,

Sorry to hear about your health, i love your site. I used it many times to check up on things. Ever since i installed SPF 5 a few months ago i was hoping you were busy working on the next version.
    Just wanted you to know.

Regards,

Pieter

4. snowy

snowy Guest

Graham

its the snowman here.....I am very sorry to hear of your illness....an will be wishing you the very best....do take care of yourself.......an if possible let us hear from you

snowy(snowman not login)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.