The sound of my pc become scratchy when...

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by sweater, Mar 5, 2015.

1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    My pc sounds becomes scratchy, noisy and unbearable when my other hard drive failed to be detected where I installed the sound enhancer program - Digital Power Station, was installed.

I even tried to uninstalled that program installed in that undetected hard drive, I thought it'll solved the problem but it still insists.

I know this is not speaker problem or whatever but it only happens when that other hard drive failed to be detected by my pc. I was still in the process of waiting for my friend's help a pc technician coz he was been busy this day. But as of now maybe some of you here can share some advice on how to figure out this problem.

Tnx...

2. Veeshush

Veeshush Registered Member

Yeah, avoid software that claims it'll do the job of hardware- you'd need a good quality sound card with good quality speakers to really get a difference.

What's your sound card model? Cause I'm wondering if you just remove the sound drivers and reinstall them if that'll fix it.

And I've also read and re-read your post 5 times and I don't get how the hard drive comes into play. How do you mean the hard drive was undetected? The only thing I could think again is it just somehow really messed up your drivers, or this "Digital Power Station" installed its own drivers that just don't get along with your other drivers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.