The most powerful Anti-Malware technology available today

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Gobbler, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

and you for sure use comodo on the cloud scaner;) did you find any malware bell?:D

2. pabrate

pabrate Registered Member

I bet she did :cool:

btw nothing personal, quoting you was just to quote something, for joke to be more interesting.

But seriously, there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of , if you are normal user, meaning you know what you are doing & how things works.
    There is just no-way you can get infected in that case.
    As for online banking & such, If someone is paranoid and use a tone of security suites/apps , or only just one for that matter , how can he/she be sure that for some reason maybe exactly that app. logs some stuff about your activities and sends that home.

The only absolute would be if you write your own OS and every app. that you'll use.

3. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

keyscrambler is very good at protecting againts keyloggers;)

4. Soujirou

Soujirou Registered Member

If someone rigged my computer so that it would automatically explode if I used more than one method of security, I would use sandboxing. While I would be really uncomfortable without an AV, I have yet to get flagged on downloading or installing something malicious. So either I do a good job of avoiding bad stuff, or the AV is worthless.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  5. markedmanner

markedmanner Registered Member

I vote the most powerful anti-malware technology is and always will be just to educate yourself.... I have several layers of protection on my computer and have for many years. But since I have educated myself those layers have only had to save me at most 2 times in 10 years! Its all about watching what sites you view and what you download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.