The Best Uninstaller?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by mismis29, Jun 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mismis29

mismis29 Registered Member

If this topic already has a thread, then I won;t mind if it's moved ;)

I have been trying to find a program that would get rid of a program completely and any little trace of that uninstalled program. Most of the programs I have tried have been included in those "all-in-one" utilities, but none of them remove everything. The latest that I am trying is Advanced Uninstaller Pro 2005. This program has a feature in which you can "monitor" an installation, and then completely remove it. I followed all of the instructions for monitoring an installation(ie. shutting down any running programs), and when I decided to remove the installed program, there we still tons of remnants. I had to perform a "Search" as well as go through my registry. I am one of those people who install and unistall stuff regularly, so I really need something to thoroughly clean my computer. I know I have have a lot of junk on my computer that needs to be cleaned.

I'm sure there are many differing opinions, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.