The AV-TEST results on Windows XP (March/April 2013) will be published early next wee

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Thankful, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siketa

siketa Registered Member

That is screenshot from my machine. Still on v5.12.

2. Noob

Noob Registered Member

No Emsisoft. Congratulations to KIS and BIS.

3. qakbot

qakbot Registered Member

Seriously where do the COMODO guys come up with these names ?? Tom Cruise ain't going to help them.

4. spywar

spywar Registered Member

Valkryie/Anubis/Eureka...
    All of these are automated analysis systems and only valkyrie is from Comodo. :D

5. avman1995

avman1995 Registered Member

Well so far CIS sandbox on default is pretty much bullet proof however you can look around their forums and there are rants about some pieces of malware are able to bypass the default sandbox,only a very few so I changed it from partially limited to untrusted just for the sake of it even considering the fact that these things get quickly reported to CIS forums and add to AV database:D

Sometimes it happens that the end user has done something wrong or disabled something and the bad boy comes through and then you cant blame CIS :rolleyes:

But I would have to go with CIS for any of my clients or friends I would install it completely stock,but right now I am still sticking with avast for most of my clients I have installed CIS on some of my new clients,we will see how it goes in real life usage where the test will be "REAL" and not scanning a 1000 pieces of malware. :-*

6. Rompin Raider

Rompin Raider Registered Member

I use the "untrusted" option...that's the way to go IMHO.:thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.