The 100% RELIABLE, work all the time, FREE anonymity solution (for very light use)

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Valder, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valder

Valder Registered Member

Does it exist?

For this, much privacy is not required, just basic anonymity. Let's say I only want to use this setup for some email addresses and online forums.

TOR
    I use the Vidalia bundle on Windows with default settings, on certain sites I get the error message:

Is there a way to make TOR slightly faster? I set it that I allow all kind of exit through me and the speed to fastest. So on my part, I give all I have and I think today many users are on some broadband. And speed still often is zero. Is there a way that we have a faster anonimity network?

UltraSurf
    Sometimes I get:

By the way, the Belarusian antivirus checker recommended by Steve didn't recognize it as malware. I lock my system with Returnil, so I don't care if it is malware, anyways. The problem is it does not work.

It is very interesting that these two distinctly different solutions have problems with the same sets of websites.

So, I'd like a solution which is reliable, work all the time on all sites and also for webmail. And it has to be free, since it is just for lightweight use. Perhaps you can recommend me something better than TOR and UltraSurf?

2. hierophant

hierophant Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.