Thankyou All

Discussion in 'General Topics' started by Big_Joe, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big_Joe

Big_Joe Registered Member

I just think a great thanks is due to every active member on this site.
    I have been turning to this site multiple times to read reviews on programs which in turn has greatly ended up helping me many times;
    Even though I have been going to this website for a few years now and I never have in turn registered for an account and I think its about time.

Thank you All,
    Joe

2. JRViejo

JRViejo Global Moderator

Joe, welcome to Wilders! Like you, I sat around the sidelines for years, gathering info, playing with software, getting in and out of trouble, until I decided to join the fray here at Wilders. Now that you are a member, don't be a stranger and pipe in with your knowledge, whenever you can. Take care.

3. Carver

Carver Registered Member

Here at Wilders they used to let guests post, I came here after I got infected by a virus and I was looking for a new AV. I found a good one...Nod32, I use Avira now. But the point is I wouldn't know what to do about alot of things if I didn't come here and ask questions. BTW I found out it doesn't hurt to say "Thank You" for the help a head of time.

4. innerpeace

innerpeace Registered Member

Hello and welcome Big_Joe. You may as well get comfortable and stay a while. There is always something new to learn here and that's what makes it so interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.