Thankyou All

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Big_Joe, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big_Joe

Big_Joe Registered Member

I just think a great thanks is due to every active member on this site.
    I have been turning to this site multiple times to read reviews on programs which in turn has greatly ended up helping me many times;
    Even though I have been going to this website for a few years now and I never have in turn registered for an account and I think its about time.

Thank you All,
    Joe

2. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

Joe, welcome to Wilders! Like you, I sat around the sidelines for years, gathering info, playing with software, getting in and out of trouble, until I decided to join the fray here at Wilders. Now that you are a member, don't be a stranger and pipe in with your knowledge, whenever you can. Take care.

3. Carver

Carver Registered Member

Here at Wilders they used to let guests post, I came here after I got infected by a virus and I was looking for a new AV. I found a good one...Nod32, I use Avira now. But the point is I wouldn't know what to do about alot of things if I didn't come here and ask questions. BTW I found out it doesn't hurt to say "Thank You" for the help a head of time.

4. innerpeace

innerpeace Registered Member

Hello and welcome Big_Joe. You may as well get comfortable and stay a while. There is always something new to learn here and that's what makes it so interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.