Terrorist Attack in London

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Blackspear, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musicman

musicman Registered Member

My prayers and thoughts go out to those whom lost loved ones in this Terroist attack. Its really a sad day when no one is safe at the hands of these cowards whom take innocent lives and cripple the innocent.........I know first hand I lost a loved one on the 911 attack :'( God Bless England and the couragous poeple whom stand for decent way of life and justice.

2. ellison64

ellison64 Registered Member

Once again the atrocitys are perpetrated in the name of islam, and it seems (according to latest news) that those reponsible are probably british.Now many of the muslim faith would say that those carrying out these atrocities are not true muslims and yet they quote the quran on thier websites to give some sort of justification for thier actions.Personally id like leading muslim figures to actually state to the british people exactly what some of these verses from the quran mean as they seem clear enough to the terrorists.
    ellison

3. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi ellison64, The muslim community in the UK has stated that these actions are totally unacceptable to them.

Having said that I think that Wilders is not the place to discuss theology or the reason that twists faith into such atrocities:)

I am a Christian and some of those that died were Muslims, my prayers go out equally to both.

Pilli

4. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

I just find it a shame that we can't all put our differences aside and live in peace with one another.

5. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

The people who did this will go to hell, there is no question, but I´m afraid they are silly enough to think that they actually did something good. But there is no excuse for this sick behaviour, killing and wounding innocent people, really makes me mad, makes me want to shoot these sick people. :mad:

6. ellison64

ellison64 Registered Member

My prayers go out to both too Pilli.However i cant help wondering what part of "unacceptable" some of the suicide bombers and known terrorists groomed by certain imams at britains mosques cant understand.It maybe a controversial subject and indeed is perhaps not a topic for wilders.However the threat as proven by recent activities is a real one .
    ellison
    ellison

7. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

And on that note ellison64 this thread will now be closed! Thank you

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.