TDS Scripting

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Mr.Blaze, Jun 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

will thx to you and dan it was great i did everything you said.

first i took my key file out and my coke machine

then i uninstall tds

dowenloaded the new tds and data base and update file.

rebooted

put in missing files you sent me

install new tds

ran your script and it work

and the sound files work to

the g4 girl is in the files but this i think is the problem why her sexy pic didnt show corectly.

all pictures open threw microsoft photo editor look at the blank skin back ground it isnt the normal color white.

usealy pictures use to open with image preview but microsoft little updats changed some file asochiations lol

i am so happy i can run scripts im dowenload them espeachially inter peace

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

That's great. You did not lose the ss3edit.exe ?
    And your TDS is running better too, you wrote in the other trhead.

In the Blaze.SS3 make sure you look at this line
    Code:
    xForm.Picture = LoadPicture(SysVar("tds.path") & "\Scripts\CokeMachine\G4girl.jpg")  'xForm background image

Make sure your exact pathname is there and the image and script both in the CokeMachine folder.
    See it asks for the TDS-3\Scripts\CokeMachine path?
    If you make it
    Code:
    xForm.Picture = LoadPicture(C:\Michael\Scripts\CokeMachine\G4girl.jpg)

it might work again with picture.
    (mind linewraps, both examples are ONE line!)

If you put InnerPeace in the same place it will use the DCSyste.gif as a background, which comes with the CokeMachine.zip i just sent you.

Not sure how you can re-associate the images, maybe by telling that editor NOT to be the default viewer?

Central for windows from your desktop > properties you can change the layout from all your windows, which might effect the background of the script forms too.

On a side note:
    people tell all time how much they dislike the layout for TDS, but since the PE color.reg files are included, i've seen various screenshots for PE looking as much as the current TDS as possible. :)

There is a script to change the layout coloring for the TDS GUI
    Scripts\Examples\Interface\Add LineColors.ss3 and a few more in that folder to play with.

3. Mr.Blaze

:Dok i will give it a try tommrow hey wheres that add on scripts zip folder to dowenload the one with the ss3 scrip editor

you mention the new one dont come with an engine i was trying to make script you gave me lol

but editor gone lol

Msgbox "This is a VBS script running"
    speak "Hello Blazey"

Call MSAgentForm.LoadMSAgent("Genie", SysVar("sys.windowsdirectory") & "\msagent\chars\Genie.acs")
    MSAgentForm.AgentControl "Show"
    MSAgentForm.AgentControl "MoveTo", "200", "200", "1000"
    MSAgentForm.AgentControl "Speak", "Hello " & CStr(TDSUserName) & "!!"
    MSAgentForm.AgentControl "Speak", "To unload me completely type Hide in the console."
    MSAgentForm.AgentControl "Speak", "Bye bye !!"

Sub hide
    MSAgent.Characters.UnLoad "Genie"
    End Sub

will my etes tired it 134 am in washingtion i can finaly go to sleep thx to you jooskey i really been pounding my head into keybord trying to do this fix lol thx god i have you dan and the wilders guys all pitching in lol

hugggggggggggg ill be scripting tommrow hopefuly

i saw something strange mash 5 says i have error not enough meory now lol

ok hugy by by hugggggggggggggg thx jooskey for everything smooochey's

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

I meant a little screenshot of it playing :)
    It's a nice little testscript to test the WSH / VBS, speech, msagent, SS3 all in one

The Scripts.zip is on the TDS download page, little more down where XP users can also get the SAPI4 runtimes.
    I have that ss3edit.exe twice: one in the TDS-3 directory and one in the Scripts folder, so i hope it is included in that zip.

I sent you the ss3edit.exe just in case.

Thought you had MASH6 now?
    Anyway, it is rather heavy, you need to close lots of programs as it needs much space.
    For SS3 small scripts you can use notepad too and save as *.ss3 in the scripts folder.

Sleep well and sweet dreams!

5. Mr.Blaze

6. Mr.Blaze

7. Mr.Blaze

lol way to cool you can really control these little guys with tds wow

8. FanJ

FanJ Guest

With all due respect:

I absolutely and completely disagree !

1-
    First of all: apologies to Jooske.
    But I do not agree !

2-
    I fully admit that I did not take the time to read the whole thread (sorry!!!); I hope to do that in the coming days...

3-
    Blaze:
    With all due respect:
    I urgently ask you to put your Outlook Express in the Restricted Zone of Internet Explorer.
    I repeat: PUT OE IN YOUR RESTRICTED ZONE OF IE !!!
    And after that, make sure that you have put EVERYTHING in the restricted Zone of IE at the highest possible level of security (call it -if you like- at the highest possible level of paranoïd).
    And download and install IE-SPYAD: it will put a huge list of sites in your restricted zone of IE.

4-
    Blaze, I repeat:
    Put your OE in the restricted zone of IE, and put everything there at the highest possible level of paranoïd.

Jan.

9. Mr.Blaze

:DI dont use out look express it oneof most evil things people hack lol.

i run jooskey scripts threw tds or i go to web sites like ms agent thearther or i think i ran some stuff threw mash lol.

as for my config i go back and forth when jooskey send me scripts i go therew everything and turn it on when im threw i revert my settings ack lol

she has awsome toys

10. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Don't panic Jan, nothing wrong with OE, and IE if you're well protected.
    We have choices for restricted zones,
    in general internet zone put all activeX on "prompt"
    and in the restricted zone on "disabled"
    You can always put it back after playing the goodies.
    Also the (sys)tray icons keep you close to set back allowances, certainly when entering sites with annoyances.
    In the firewall you can so easy press that one button to disable animations and java etc.
    My emails and scripts are always scanned and checked, in the case of the recent test file it checks if all necessary elements are installed (AgentControl, TTS, Clippit) if not it will get them for you from the original MS site, nothing wrong with that.
    You can always copy the whole source into notepad and save with an html extension to play it from the desktop (that's the version i posted in the Private forum)
    In other scripts and websites the character.acf files are grabbed from the sites or MS if it's one of their famous four, so never from obscure sites.
    All websites with msagent functionallity are known, because of the EULA and believe me MS is really quick with knowing where their products are used on line.
    You can't for instance have the software used on any illigal site or having a script talking about something nasty or pron promotions, etc.

The agent theater is really nice, many characters needed! :) I never played their Kama Sutra pages, as i don't have the commercial characters.

Blazey, i just sent you the scripted version of the Hot Salsa contest which is overhere in the Ten-Forward Computer store jokes thread.
    You can play it from your email, or copy the source to notepad, save as salsa.html and play from your desktop.
    ENJOY! You need some characters, you might like to replace Bobbie if you don't have her with another nice character of your choice.
    You can try to copy the script part in SS3 and see how far it gets. It's a bit heavy with 4 characters, so you might not like that experiment.

BTW Blaze, i noticed the autostart change in your screenshot, did you find it as a legal change?

11. Mr.Blaze

nope i never find changes with tds i use trojan check 5 when a new change alpears it tell me what has changed and if i wish to revert it back.

i asked for that in tds 4 lol a real report the one tds come with dont tell you much

12. Mr.Blaze

lol i look in tenford here at wilders where salsa script lol

i think old newb age is catching up to me

13. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Dear Jooske,

I offer my apologies to you for my posting in Reply #132 .
    I should not have made that posting in that way as I did.
    Sorry Jooske !

You are doing such a great job !!!
    A big and well deserved karma cookie for you !!!

Warm regards,
    Groetjes, Jan.

14. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Thanks a lot Jan!
    It's always good to know what one is doing and putting back the necessary security asap.

Blaze, i sent you that script in an email this morning!
    I thought you ran to the next Salsa tasting contest!
    I do hope you have the necessary characters to play it, but you can exchange for those you have in case not.
    It is so nice to play! If you save the source as an HTML file just doubleclick the file to open it and enjoy the theater. Also the voices are done really very nice! :D
    As it has nothing to do with TDS or SS3 scripting i didn't post it in the forums, and as i don't know if the Ten-Forward visitors have the necessary msagents and experience to change them for those they do have i didn't post it there either. So you are unique!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.