TDS-4 ?

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by NewB, Sep 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

We created square kilometers big wishlists and all our wishes are build into the new programs family, new tools in the meantime to play with and more then we ever thought we could wish, and still not using TDS-3 to the fullest, as even Wayne himself hasn't found real limitations in that -- it's beyond imagination! -- and we're already on the treshold of a new family to be betatested soon.
    With the products we are testing in the meantime, hmm. take your time to brace your brains and system in preparation for this new family episode, TDS-4 Pro, Guard, Scanner, WG-4 all newly build from scratch --- be prepared for a feeling of wanting to keep the known TDS-3 beside it for a while, even though we will not be able to update the radius3 when the 4 series with radius4 are into play.

We're really not missing any time, try the new technologies in the new tools which were created in the creative processes at hand and of which most are even free -- they shouldn't be, but i guess there is no time to really market them with all the money issues so better made available for free! imagine!-- make sure you have them all! With the bunch into play you might be very occupied and hmmm can't say you wouldn't even have time for the TDS-4 families, but you could be really occupied!
    Keep watching and read Wayne's lips! We do! Happy playing! Enjoy the weekend!

2. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Registered Member

Hello all!!!
    Just doing some reading and thought I would add my 2 cents worth.
    I am a very satisfied and proud user of TDS3 for about a year now and even though I am still a newbe I can tell you it is one amazing product.
    To quote someone else here somewhere TDS3 is as simple as any product can be with basic configurations and as advanced as it has to be to deal with some of the real nasties out there.
    That said , myself and a lot of other people out there using TDS3 haven't even begun to understand some of the things that this product can do and I don't think some of us ever will, but I do know that we are protected with the best that can be used and I believe that TDS4 will be no less a product than its former self .

Great job folks .
    Cheers to you .

Frank

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Thanks for the kind words Frank and welcome to the forum.
    You'll agree we're never left in the dark and permanent education is stimulated to keep us in the driver's seat!
    Whe you look back you don't only see the many miles you've been driving but also your growing experience!

4. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Thanks Frank, DCs are working very hard on making TDS4 the very best & I am sure we will all beneifit from the extended research & development that is being included within the new release.

5. IseMan

IseMan Registered Member

I purchased TDS-3 about a few months ago, after exhaustive internet research for the best anti-trojan software, and I have to say that I'm very happy with it. I run a computer shop and all infected computers go through a thorough process of virus scan, spyware removal (spybot search & destroy, spyware blaster, adaware), and ofcourse a full system scan using the free version of TDS-3. I recommend my customers to get the registered version of TDS-3 for the execute protection. Many of these computers are rather old so I think TDS-4 would probably work better, due to less system resource usage. In a way, I kinda wish that I didnt know bout TDS-3, but now that I know how powerful it is, a system scan is not complete without TDS-3, which can take quite awhile to finish, but that's the price one pays for thoroughness. :)

6. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi IseMan, welcome to the forum and TDS family!
    I think since meeting TDS a new lifetime started.
    You know you can even connect over internet with your TDS to their TDS install and do more support if necessary (of course with their permission only).
    You can easily calculate for the customers, a $50 product with even an upgrade for free, for all security and lots of tools on their over $2000 system, so what more to say?
    True, several times i saved people's systems with it, where other scans failed, guess you'll hear those stories many times.
    With the new TDS-4 families it will be even harder to be undiscovered for nasties!

7. helloworld

helloworld Guest

Ok one month is up, so I guess we will see TDS-4 next month?
    I am holding off on my purchase of TDS, before I actually see TDS-4 then I will buy it. Hopefully it will come out before X-mass since I am digitizing my X-mass tree this year. All the gifts I am buying are software. And hopefully TDS will be one of them. So far I got BoClean and am quite happy with it's performance and updates...the only sad part of that program is the inability to scan files that are not running (you know the good old scanner) but besides that the program has been golden (well minus one or two non detections, but they were new and even TDS-3 trial with lateest omitted them...it's been a while and no I don't remember the trojans..I've did sent them to proper authorities though).

Keep working on TDS-4 and PLEASE give me an update when can I get the program.

8. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hello Helloworld,
    Wayne spoke about the TDS-4 Active Guard to be the first of the three TDS-4 family members to be released soon.
    (one page back in this thread).
    No reason to delay your buying of TDS-3 as you will be upgraded for free as a registered member anyway to TDS-4 (one of the three components, which you can choose from) while the other two work fine in addition to each other, while you can decide yourself which combination you like most on your system or all three of them.
    So please be safe with your scanner and all you like so much with TDS-3. An outstanding combination with BOClean at the moment!

9. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

Hi helloworld :)

You can join the mailinglist on the bottom of the main DiamondCS website. We hope you do enjoy the programs when we release them. Active Guard will be the first which will be for anyone - with no need for any knowledge of trojans, or of scanner options.

10. dallen

dallen Registered Member

For those that have followed this thread from the beginning, you may be interested in reading this thread:

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=16166

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.