TDS-4? SIGH HOPE NOT

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Mr.Blaze, Nov 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

:cool:I HOPE TDS 4 DONT COME OUT WHY IM ON VECATION HERE ON OREGON

CAUSE I WONT BE ABLE TO ENJOY IT

2. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Keep enjoying your vacation in Oregon, Blaze!!!

In case TDS4 might come out in that time (which I don't think so!) all the Wilders-forum-members will hire a small plane that will write some huge red characters in the air above Oregon to tell you "Blaze go home, TDS4 is there" :D

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Why worry? You've internet connection there too it appears to me, just connect with us here at times between helping other people securing and cleaning out their systems, if you still have time for that :)
    Enjoy your good and free time!

4. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

lol thx guys oregan is strange i saw some bums here asking for money on the intersections of highways with a sighn saying there stranded here in oregon and they need money to get back home.

later that day i saw the bum get in to a lexus and drive off the car was in a parking lot

week later i saw him puling hundreds out of an atm at fredmyers he turn to me and smile put his index finger to his lips said shhhhhhhhhh and winked and walked off lol.

:Dlmao turns out that pan handeling is legeal with almost no tax if any lol

this state is missed up.

i want to go home where people are almost exactly what they look like they are

this place is a trip

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

So now you've seen the trick and we can expect you to pull out hundreds for the next nice piece of software? Did you see it here in the new DCS forums under "Port Explorer"?
    Lot of the new technique built to be used into TDS-4 too, (techniques, i did not say functions, utilities, features as we don't know) so start enjoying that wonderful gem!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.