TDS 4 lets picket

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Mr.Blaze, Jul 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

Blaze shows up with tds 4 picket sighns gather around form a chain lock galvin and his frinds in the house till its done.

lets make the la riots look like a sunday day at church.

we want tds 4 =) we want tds 4 lol gimme tds 4 tp the house i got eggs and shaveing cream lol

2. Mr.Blaze

i see you galvin you cant hide lol get him __-__-_--_--=)

dont make chase you to tds main forum lol you better have a big anouncement bub or at least a screen shot lol and a real one lol

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Patience is a beautiful habit, don't you think?
    For the moment let's suppose it's black, but we might find/ get tools to change some of that.
    In the meantime, read what we've written about that in the private forum.
    In the meantime too our wishlist has grown so remarkable big, that if really all would be included we've got about a whole alternative OS and mr Gates really should start to get worried.
    So patience and see the DiamondCS Gates swing open for us -- and we registered operators are holding our keys to all those toys inside!

4. controler

controler Guest

Rub it in Rub it in
    "and we registered operators are holding our keys to all those toys inside! "

You stinker :-*

5. Pawthentic

Pawthentic Registered Member

Hi Controler.

I want to tell you that, even though it looks like I'm having trouble with TDS-3 (see thread titled: Houston, We Have A Problem)... I'm still (for the most part) liking TDS-3.

I have used most of the anti-trojan utilities/apps out there (except BoClean), and I can say for sure that TDS-3 is the whole package. It groups common network tools in an easy to use GUI. It also has some powerful abilities that no other application can even come close to touching.

I'm being honest by telling you it's well worth the money to buy the single-user license.

Just thought you might like to know...

Regards,
    Hilly.

6. Mr.Blaze

LOL YUP TDS IS a great prduct LOL BUT HOW LONG WE BEEN WAITING FOR TDS 4 LOL WHEN I FINALY SAVE ENOUGH TO GET IT LOL BY THE WAY THAT WAS A LONG TIME OF SAVEING AT 50 BUCKS A POP LOL

WE WERE TOLD THEN TDS 4 BE COMEING OUT THE ONLY WAY IT WOULD HAD BEEN WORTH WAITING THIS LONG FOR IT IS IF IT HAD A NEW EXCITING INTERFACE=)

ALL THE OTHER STUFF I PROBLY NEVER USE EXCEPT MAYBE ONE MAJOR COOL THING THAT I SAW AT TDS FORUM THAT WILL RULE GOD OVER ANY OTHER TROJAN REMOVER PROGRAM

id tell you about it but they would kill me it top secret have to be a licinced tds owner to know about it lol.

but other then that one thing i dont see why we waiting so long befor i heard they almost done later i hear new stuff being added to it almost done.

now im geting be pathient lol i wish there was a million of me then you couldnt just ignore or duck me when youy saw me you be chased dowen and buged to you gave in and finished it

7. Prince_Serendip

Prince_Serendip Registered Member

MRBLAZE! Irrepressible as always! I'm sure they are working as fast as they can. Try to remember that they are human. They are not like a factory. I, for one, am willing to wait. It's like waiting for Xmas morning, so you can open your presents. God forbid you try to open them too soon. ;)

8. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Yeah, it's good there's only one Wayne! imagine us waiting for many more tools all the time with all that creativity? And we are waiting already for more tools. But in the meantime we can play with what we have and get some experience with that to enjoy the next products even more!
    Imagine the following:
    we now have a suite of some 50 tools, and if you would use only 5 or 6 of them, which might or might not be in the new version as well. How would we react on the new expected gem? Just lukewarm as we're not able to see the possible changes! So better discover as far as possible our toys till now and see the difference!
    So it's wise words to see it as a christmas gift so be prepared to see it end of the year; any day sooner is wonderful, and in the meantime play around as much as you like! Not to forget some other words written in the private forum too.

9. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

:D Hi All, Suppose I had better but in here as a new Mod -

Mr Blaze, patients is a virtue, we are all itching to get our mits on TDS4 & WG4, I for one, would prefer a properly debugged version rather than a rushed & buggy one -

Just look what ZA did with the early releases of ZA3 - confusing /using their customers as beta testers ;)

As Hilly & Jooske have said most of us have much to learn still with TDS3.

10. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

Jooske - "But in the meantime we can play with what we have and get some experience with that to enjoy the next products even more!"

Were truer words ever spoken? (BTW, thanks for explaining how to get that stuff to copy and paste stuff from the TDS screens correctly - I didn't even know how to get that done).

I know that in my case, learning to use what I've already got here is an absolute must, because there's way more than "ONE MAJOR COOL THING " in this program to play with. The recent router on/router off situation proved that, simply because of the opportunity it granted to play with some of the plug-ins.

Something that hasn't been taken into consideration is the fact that people had an awfully lot of good ideas about ways the program could be improved and/or features they wanted to see - but a lot of those ideas didn't get aired until things were already well under way with the new version, which, I'm sure, has caused a lot of hard-thinking and possibly changes on the part of the TDS team - not to mention the absolutely essential changes to what they already had done due to advances by the bad guys.

Sure, I get tired of waiting for the new version, too (like I'm tired of waiting for the new version of NOD32) - I just have to keep reminding myself of all the things I've written above.

We've all got to realize that we're going to be the first ones to gripe - loud and long - if the new release is buggy when it comes out.

It's not a situation parallel to trying a new soft-drink, where you either like it or you don't. It's a situation where you'll either have a fully-protected/totally functioning computer - or you won't.

Still want them to rush? :D Pete

11. TonyKlein

TonyKlein Security Expert

I just can't stand feeling left out any longer! :D

I'm downloading a trial version of TDS-3 as we speak...

12. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

lol! Welcome to the club, Tony! Pete

13. TonyKlein

TonyKlein Security Expert

Thank you!

I'll try to be a worthy member of this what can only be described as "faith"! :D

14. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Yes, Welcome Tony,

I bought TDS2 & Wormguard within a week of downloading and have never regretted it :D

15. Mr.Blaze

will of course it relly was a head of its time back then and it still is im sure tds 4 will be the ultimate from now and years to come.

but..............................................................................................................i want it now or it least a list of what it curently does i figure they owe us that much fo makeing us wait this long.

hey i thought there were two of them working on tds 4

And as for them not being machines haaaaaa you think you can fool blaze =)

I have it on good aturioty that he stayed in and didnt go to watch starwars new movie when it came out he instead choosed to stay at home and play with tds 4=)

suposely theres a few A.I units here at wilders and 2 units at tds forum and i am suspecting joosky is one but am not sure=)

sO THAT BEING SAID I WANT TDS 4 I WANT TDS 4 I WANT TDS4 LOL

Blaze start newby revelution whos with me lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.